I capture love with love
Hello and welcome! My name is Evgeniya, or you can call me Jenny. I live in Prague and I photograph people in love.
My photos are different. About different people. But they are all about the same. About Love. To the World, to yourself, to each other.
And moreover my photos are about beauty all around us, that not everyone sees.
- I am fascinated with photography once and for all. Forever And Ever.
- I fall in love with every couple I work with and live their emotions as my own.
- I take photographs in such way so that many years later, when you take out the album, you will experience again and again all those moments that you felt on your day.
- I do not do any “creative photography”, my photos are simple and understandable. They are for you. And about you. They will be always actual. And both – your grandmothers, and, most importantly, your children will like them.
- I do not burden you with the tedious and boring posing, giving you live your life, breathe and enjoy each other’s company. After all, this is your day!
- I can arrive, take a boat or fly out to every corner of the world.
Why my photos are not for everyone?
Each couple is unique and I try to show this uniqueness in my photographs, not forgetting the solemnity and the singleness of each moment of your magical day. I want to see each of your photos to be filled with sincerity and tenderness. I want each image to exude warmth and happiness, so when you look at these pictures your faces will lit up with smiles.
It is important that we agree on what exactly should be in your photos. I absolutely do not want you to smile stiffly at the camera or to stand in awkward positions.
I do not want your photographs to differ from one another only by their background. The point is in picture’s meaning.
Despite the beautiful scenery old Prague, in my works I focus on what’s important on this particular day – on the two of you and your feelings. We won’t rash around the city in an attempt to “tick the box” for all locations of the standard guidebooks “Prague in one day.”
I sincerely believe that it will be totally irrelevant to you to have the Charles Bridge or Prague Castle or whatever on your photos after years. But the most meaningful thing is the way you look at each other.
Skillfully captured moments will make your eyes filled with tears of happiness.