Please have a look at the examples in a separate article.
- Choose dresses that highlight your strengths and conceal any flaws.
- If you have fuller arms, it's advisable to avoid chest-corset dresses and opt for styles covering the shoulders and arms up to the elbow.
- For curvier figures, steer clear of voluminous dresses, especially those with excessive decorations, as they may add visual weight.
- Comfort is crucial; ensure you feel at ease not only standing but also during more active movements.
- Confirm the dress allows for free movement without requiring constant adjustment. The ideal length is 2 to 4 centimeters above the floor. Since my photoshoots involve movement, don't anticipate static poses. You'll walk, run, and spin. A longer, heavier dress may lead to less dynamic photos.
- I discourage dresses with long trains. Within 5 minutes of stepping outside, they can become disheveled or dirty.
And finally, the most important point: you invest a significant amount for this photoshoot, so don't compromise your look. Your appearance is unchangeable. Instead of bringing three cheap rented dresses that may look 'secondhand,' opt for one stunning dress that enhances your beauty!