When choosing a photographer for your wedding, pay attention not only on the price value, but also on the services included in the package. It may happen that the more expensive at first glance services will become cheaper at the end.
When looking for a wedding photographer, be guided not only by the cost, but also try to find an ideal balance of quality and price. Consider whether you need mediocre captured photos of one of the most magical days of your life? The joy of the fact that you have saved, will warm you a little, but the photos that you don’t like will stay with you forever.
- Each additional hour of shooting - 140 euros.
- 98% of your possible questions are already answered here (FAQ part).
- 30% down payment is required to book the date. A contract will be signed as well. Balance payment is done on the shooting day.
- You can order a uniquely designed wedding album for any package.
- Delivery of a photo album is not included in the package price.
- The day planning can be changed at your request.
- Prices are valid only for shooting in Prague. The cost of shooting out of the city is calculated with the coefficient. Time spent on a way to the location is not included in the photography coverage time here.
- The concept of the professional processing includes light and color correction, contrast, cropping if necessary. Examples of the stories can be found here.
- Traffic moving at the time of shooting is provided by the customer.
- Moving between the locations and a possible downtime is included in the shooting hours.
- In case of shooting a reception, taxi costs for transportation of the light equipment is paid separately.