When choosing a photographer, pay attention not only on the price value, but also on the services included in the package. It may happen that the more expensive at first glance services will become cheaper at the end.
Be guided not only by the cost, but also try to find an ideal balance of quality and price. The joy of the fact that you have saved, will warm you a little, but the photos that you don’t like will stay with you forever.
All prices are in Czech currency. The approximate exchange rate is: 1 eur = 26 czk.
- An approximate date is booked in advance and specified only a week before the shooting. 30% deposit is required, transfer fee is paid by a client. If the photo-shoot is cancelled in less than 2 weeks before the date, the deposit is not refundable.
- 98% of your questions are already answered here (FAQ part).
- Since there is a high probability of shooting a wedding I can't 100% guarantee the exact date earlier. Therefore a customer is kindly requested to have a couple of spare days to have a possibility to shift the photo shoot. In case you need to reserve the date hardly please ask for the wedding/pre-wedding price-list. In this case we will sign a contract and I will book the date for you.
- Each additional hour of shooting - 3500 czk.
- Prices are valid only on the shooting in Prague. In case of shooting in the castles outside Prague a coefficient is applied.
- Traffic moving at the time of shooting is provided by the customer. Usually we walk on foot.
- Moving between the locations and a possible downtime is included in the shooting hours.
- Time spent for change of outfits is included in the shooting hours.
- Late customers' comings are included in the shooting hours.
- Payment is made on the shooting day.
- Taxi costs for the stylist are not included in the package price (needed only in the early morning).
- If needed entrance/photo permit in different venues are paid by the client.
- A lot of useful information on preparing for the photo shoot can be found in INFO part in the menu.