When looking for a photographer, be guided not only by the cost, but also try to find an ideal balance of quality and price. Consider whether you need mediocre captured photos of one of the most magical days of your life? The joy of the fact that you have saved, will warm you a little, but the photos that you don’t like will stay with you forever.
The prices are in Czech korunas (CZK).
Anything that is not mentioned in the package description IS NOT provided. This means no dress, shoes, transport, accessories etc. I can recommend the places where you can borrow or buy it.
- If you need a shorter and cheaper package, it's also possible. In this case an approximate date is agreed in advance and confirmed only a week before the shooting. Therefore you are kindly requested to have 3-5 days as a backup to be able to shift the photo shoot. If you are not that flexible please apply for one of the packages above.
- 98% of your possible questions are already answered in the FAQ page (just click and read).
- More information and tips can be found in the QA section.
- The concept of the professional processing includes light and color correction, contrast, cropping if necessary. Examples of the stories can be found here.
- Entrance/photo permit in the gardens and other venues as well as taxi fees are paid by the client.
- Moving between the locations and a possible downtime is included in the shooting hours.
- Time spent for change of outfits and late customers' comings is included in the shooting hours. The photo shoot won't be extended to recover the time lost because of your late arrival.
- The stylist comes to your place. You need to cover the taxi expenses for the stylist (needed only in the early morning). It's about 400 czk.
- The make-up time is excluded from the shooting hours.