Prague Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Cost
On this page you will find packages, that have been created for overseas couples, coming to Prague to have their pre-wedding photos taken.
Difference between pre-wedding sessions in Asia and in Europe
I know, it’s typical in Asian countries to book a team, who takes care on everything: studio, wedding attire, photos and videos, etc. Here, in Europe, it doesn’t work like that. For example, prices for renting a wedding dress for one day start from 500 eur, wedding bouquet with fresh flowers costs about 100 eur. That’s why we can’t offer “all inclusive” packages and recommend to bring at least your own gowns.
So, anything that is not mentioned in the package description, is NOT INCLUDED. But I’ll be happy to recommend you the suppliers.
Pre-wedding Packages Description
All packages include:
- Professional editing of all images including detailed retouching of close up portraits.
- An online password protected gallery for sharing your photographs with friends & family.
- Delivering images in full resolution & resized for web as a secured download link.
- Make-up and hairdo by a MUAH artist, who has an extensive experience with Asian brides.
- Golden light shooting: sunrise or sunset for 4 hours package. Both sunrise and sunset for longer packages (break during the mid day)..
- Turnaround time is up to 2 months.
Some packages also include:
- A wedding photo-album of 25 turns, 30x30cm size.
Important information & Featured add-ons
- 98% of your possible questions are already answered in the FAQ page (just click and read).
- More information and tips can be found in the QA section.
- The concept of the professional processing includes light and color correction, contrast, cropping if necessary. Examples of the stories can be found here.
- Entrance/photo permit in the gardens and other venues as well as taxi fees are paid by the client.
- Moving between the locations and a possible downtime is included in the shooting hours.
- Time spent for change of outfits and late customers' comings is included in the shooting hours. The photo shoot won't be extended to recover the time lost because of your late arrival.
- The make-up time is excluded from the shooting hours.