Prague pre-wedding photography
This page presents packages tailored for couples from abroad who are visiting Prague for their pre-wedding photoshoots.
Difference between pre-wedding sessions in Asia and in Europe
I understand that in many Asian countries, it’s common to book a team that handles everything – from the studio and wedding attire to photos and videos. However, in Europe, the approach differs. For instance, the prices for renting a wedding dress for a day start from 500 EUR, while a wedding bouquet with fresh flowers costs around 100 EUR. This is why we don’t offer ‘all-inclusive’ packages. Instead, we suggest bringing your own gowns to ensure your satisfaction.
Please note that any elements not specified in the package description are NOT INCLUDED. Nevertheless, I’m more than happy to provide you with recommendations for trusted suppliers.
All packages include:
- Professional editing of all images, which includes color and tone correction, cropping, and basic portrait retouching.
- An online password protected gallery for sharing your photographs with friends & family.
- Delivering images in full resolution as a secured download link.
- Make-up and hairdo by a MUAH artist, who has an extensive experience with Asian brides.
- Golden light shooting: sunrise or sunset for 4 hours package. Both sunrise and sunset for longer packages (break during the mid day)..
- Turnaround time is up to 2 months.
Pre-Wedding photography packages and prices
All prices are in Czech crowns (CZK).
1 HKD ~ 2.85 CZK, 1 EUR ~ 24 CZK.
Important information & Featured add-ons
- By booking a wedding photo session, you accept and agree to all the terms and conditions
- 30% down payment is required to book the date. A contract will be signed as well. Balance payment is done on the shooting day.
- 98% of your possible questions are already answered in the FAQ page (just click and read).
- The cost of the taxi for the stylist (around 300 CZK) is paid separately in the case of an early hour photoshoot.
- More information and tips can be found in the QA section.
- The make-up time is excluded from the shooting hours.
- Photo album delivery costs are paid separately.